Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ops... It is...

Time past away, fast and quiet! Whenever it is in company, or at home...
Today, as i worked OT from 10.30am to 3.30pm in the company, i couldn't finished the workload i estimated, which is 1 1/4 report. Later on, i overslept for my nap and didn't go to the gathering in The Curve for my secondary school prefect board gathering. I ended up watching shows all night long and didn't finished my ccna exam question as i scheduled.
It is 1.50am and I still have no mood to do anything, although my pda showed that my workload is terribly accumulated.
I took 15 mins sitting on the chair, saying nothing, seeing nothing, thinking nothing... just to figure why i lost all my initiative....
...
...
...
It is you! My dear darling wen yih (a.k.a. dudu). I miss you terribly so much! I thought my life can't be just normal when you are not beside me physically (you are still always in my heart). But... it is different! How could i use words to describe how terribly i need you around... It may be the next topic for my next post...
Miss you again... My sweet heart. Good night! Hope you rest wel after a the egypt trip. The world is so big, but in my heart, the distance between you and me are so tiny close!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home