Tuesday, March 11, 2008

爽! - Malaysia General Election 2008

In the early morning on 08/03/2008 (Wed), I went to the primary school near my house to vote for my upcoming government, for the second time. I was a little bit over passionate, as I hope my vote will make a difference, as BN had ruled for so many years.

The DAP motto: “改国运,你决定!” (It is your call to change the country's fate!)
My friend also rush back to his place (Kepong) from Singapore to participate in this precious moment. For us who had been working abroad, it is very grateful if we can stay at our homeland and work, rather than going to a strange place and face unnecessary uncertainties (culture difference, racial discrimination, high income tax etc).

Yes! They won!
At my place (Teratai), DAP candidate Jenice Lee won! She is a brave lady who is just 3 years older than me. Why am I saying she is brave? Because joining DAP, there is no expectation of prosperity and life stability. Opposition party can only expect jail, ISA and verbal insult in the parliament.

I received a sms from my buddy in NewYork saying "There is still hope in Malaysia!" Bastard, come back lar!



The opposition party won a lots and form 5 state governments (Kelantan, Perak, Pulau Pinang, Selangor and Kedah). Hopefully they can change our life.

For BN who lost in the election, hopefully they review themselves seriously, and stop being arrogant. You are not god, not even close to it!

As we had brought you down once, we will bring you down again!

1 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Violinuts said...

Don't "shuang" so fast first bitch. Our upcoming mission is to watch if the new people can do a good job. We have to make sure they know that if they're not doing a good job, we can also pull them down like how we did to BN!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home